Future Conference Suggestions

Discussion in 'Cohhilition News' started by nuuriell, Jun 12, 2017.

1. nuuriell

nuuriell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Website Sub Twitch Sub Legacy Web Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    Hey, dudes!

Cohh had SO much fun solo-streaming the PCGaming conference at E3. Now he wants your feedback on how it went, whether he should do future solo conference streams, and any other ideas you have.

Let him know!

nuu

2. xilentstorm

xilentstorm New Member
    Twitch Sub Legacy Web Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    It was awesome to watch with just Cohh, dropped frames is great but when there are 4-5 people all talking at once it's just too much and makes it difficult to listen and keep up! cohhL

3. tugmak001

tugmak001 New Member
    Website Sub Twitch Sub Legacy Web Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    /Agree with Xilentstorm!

MushroomJack likes this.
  4. oplaxbro28

oplaxbro28 New Member
    Twitch Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I really enjoy watching Cohh do dropped frames because it gives us a chance to see reactions from multiple streamers with different views on the presentations but if Cohh wants to do more solo E3 casts i say go for it either way it's more Cohh. cohh7

MushroomJack and Sannoz like this.
  5. hellbornnl

hellbornnl custom made title. wow im good!

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    i agree with oplaxbro multiple people fun times and more reaction but a swtich off like 1 or 2 with cohh is not bad

6. tomhawkins_

tomhawkins_ New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I like DF, but I really liked Cohh by himself, interacting with us. Felt a lot more like 'home'.

We'll miss out on something either way, I say let Cohh choose if he wants to hang out with friends on Stream, or just hang out with us. If he's doing something he wants to do, then we'll get the best of it.

7. ExtreamVyrus

ExtreamVyrus New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    watching cohh solo reactions and opinions on presentation was great and his interacation with us and i would like to see more , and drop frames was nice too so its up to cohh what he will do, we will just be there

8. BrianM550

BrianM550 New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    Dropped Frames is cool and I definately enjoy those, but I would love more solo Cohh. I liked the solo vibe the PC Gamer Show had with just Cohh. So I would never say no to more E3 solo talk overs from Cohh.

MushroomJack likes this.
  9. Djuke13

Djuke13 New Member
    Twitch Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I nearly lost it when cohh got teased by day9tv with that cyberpunk comment. That kind of reactions i am missing when 4-5 people are talking and a had the feeling cohh was zoning out at some point during dropped frames.
    I'd love to see some more solo stuff.

10. DrClawMD

DrClawMD New Member
    Legacy Web Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I'd love to see Cohh w/ the Dropped Frames crew for the bigger presentations and cohhSolo for ones he's specifically interested in or that DF doesn't want to cover.

11. timetooflyagain

timetooflyagain New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I like Cohh solo during the PC gaming conference, but I do agree with others that I feel doing DF I also get to see multiple people's reactions which is very cool, especially when you see the different type of gamers and their insight on how each game is great in its own way.

12. Pyro_Smurf

Pyro_Smurf New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I love it when individual streamers do solo coverage. Love Dropped Frames as well but something about solo coverage feels more like "Real Talk". 10/10 Would watch again o/

Sannoz likes this.
  13. Aulayan

Aulayan New Member
    Twitch Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I only got to watch some of it due to having to go to work but it was great. The upshot of him doing it solo over Dropped Frames (which is great, don't get me wrong) is Cohh's right over the conference the entire time. We got to see his reactions to things immediately and it was great.

14. splashaku

splashaku Member
    Legacy Web Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    Solo provides a much better viewer experience, that's why this year I watched just DansGaming during the event.

15. Sannoz

Sannoz New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    10/10 Was great to have Cohh as a solo host! Looking forward to more of those :)

16. aimeemaybe

aimeemaybe New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I really enjoyed the Cohh solo stream and I'd love to see more of them! That being said I also greatly enjoy watching the interaction between a group of informed streamers. I think at the end of the day if Cohh is having fun we're all going to have an enjoyable experience along with him. So streamers choice!

TheJimmyCostner likes this.
  17. wjb147

wjb147 New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    Definitely think solo is the way to go, unless Cohh can find a chill partner to try it out next time. Having more than 2 different voices is kind of distracting to me.

18. Laboresluna

Laboresluna New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I like the solo Cohh content (its what i sub for :) ) but with the conferences it works much better with DF group style. Having others to comment when its not content/game Cohh would be interested in or to have other viewpoints on the games helps flesh things out.

PUBG Yesterday with Cohh's solo thoughts the day after works well i think for the interaction and solo thoughts/response. Maybe a low gameplay focus recap stream after the fact may be what we need?

19. kasperzom

kasperzom New Member
    Twitch Sub

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    I have to say I prefer Cohh solo. I watched the Microsoft E3 presentation with the Dropped Frames people and I find it it all a bit too negative, too much Xbox bashing. You can see that Cohh doesn't like it and hence he stays more silent than he usually is. Furthermore the amount of f-bombs doesn't really add to the quality of the conversation either.

If Cohh can find more like-minded, like-voiced individuals, this might work really well, but as it is now, it only dilutes the message of our community to be excellent to eachother.

20. seanbahar1

seanbahar1 New Member

Tokens:
    Current Level:
    i really loved the pc cover of cohh but i also love the dropped frames one so for me it will be sad to see cohh not doing stuff like that with dropped frames but id like to see some more solo's too :D