Cohh joins Intel & Newegg in Unlocked.Newegg.com unveiling!!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
evilbunny

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:36 pm

I’m so excited to announce that we’re being sponsored by Unlocked! As you know, we love Intel and have done a lot of work with them before. You might not know that we’ve been trying to find a way to work with Newegg for a long time!

Unlocked is a new website by Intel and Newegg that is going to become a hub for all things tech, gaming & video. It’s a place where you can check out exclusive content from streamers and tech experts while you’re checking out new hardware. I’m excited because of the focus on custom content like livestreams – as well as the fact that they are highly community friendly. They plan to update the site with new content every week, and will also have exclusive offers for fans.

We did our first sponsored stream earlier in the week – and we’ll be doing a couple more after PAX. Definitely check out the site Unlocked.Newegg.com and thank them for supporting streamers like CohhCarnage!
SelfIgnition

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 am

I am not the target audience, but cool nonetheless :)
MavenOfMisfortune

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:01 am

To be honest, the site confuses me. I'm really not sure what they're trying to do or target. On one hand, it looks like a technology and hardware talk and news site, but on the other hand it's discussing eSports, but then it's also talking about livestreamers. The design of the site doesn't draw any lines between these topics but tiles the articles all together with only a teaser image and title. It almost seems like it's supposed to be a direct promotional site for everything Intel is doing rather than a general hub for broader topics as it bills itself.

But I am grateful for them sponsoring Cohh! And besides, both Intel and Newegg have been pretty good to me with regards to my computer purchases, so I wish them both the best with their project. Perhaps when the site has found a better design or focus I'll check it out again!
DanielLannister1408

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:34 am

Cool announcement cohh very happy for you <3<3<3
akikika

Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:51 am

I totally agree with MavenOfMisfortune. The site is designed so chaotic that it makes so hard to find something between those posts.But this all can be changed for better. :)

It is great idea, no doubt. :)
I'm glad for that.
XanaduTheCaribou

Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 pm

I mimic the earlier comments with the current layout looking a bit jumbled, but I'm interested to see where it goes moving forward. As they get some of their 'regular' sources figured out it may pave the way for a more organized layout through topics or some other method.