BREAKING NEWS - Fallout 4 Hype!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
evilbunny

Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:11 pm

As you all know - Fallout 4's official release is 12:01am EST, November 10!
BIG Thanks to Bethesda as they have given our awesome leader express permission to stream Fallout 4 on November 9th! His 100% play through will begin at 8am EST with an 18 hour stream!

So, here's what we have in store:
  1. We have the Cohhilition Giveaway Notification Application (command !cgna in chat) for Dual-Subs so you don't have to have the stream open, but you can still be notified when giveaways are happening in chat! You will have the option to pop-out chat and accumulate tokens like normal while still being notified of giveaways when they occur.
  2. Many BIG Surprises are in store for our viewers, you've heard Cohh give teasers in chat as to what they may be, so be sure to utilize that CGNA app, if you're a dual sub.
  3. As you may have noticed we've underwent an artistic Fallout 4 overhaul! Many surprises still to come, but you've already seen the awesome emotes in chat created by the talented Julia!
  4. Cohh has begun a NEW Beard Challenge! With Fallout 4 beginning - Cohh has shaved his beard down and will begin the No Shave during Fallout 4 Challenge - Let's see how majestic his beard can be as he combs the Wasteland for epic loot! (See freshly shaved Cohh pictured here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTOvC-qUkAAI25Y.jpg)
  5. As a reminder - anyone keeping up with the Cohh's play through of Fallout 4 and falls behind, don't worry at all! We will be sure that his content is uploaded to YouTube ASAP thanks to Redeyedmonster!
  6. Finally, Don't forget to get your hands on the Fallout 4 inspired LIMITED Edition Cohhilition Tee Shirt here: http://www.cohh.tv/gearsshirt
Can't wait to see you all in chat for the epic journey we're all about to embark on!
Feel free to leave your predictions below on how you think the play through will go :D
Aghamyr

Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Can't wait to to see him starting it's gonna such a great journey in the wasteland !
I'm sure we, once again, will be amazed by the Fallout 4 themed overlay Cohh will have so in advance big GG to the Tech team !

See you all on Monday 8 am :D
HumaLupulus

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:07 am

Classes and exams for days but will try my best to keep up. Love the stream Cohh, good luck in the Wasteland buddy and good luck to the Cohhilition with all the give aways and fun times!
Qaylen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:37 am

I have work and will only be able to watch the afternoon streams but it will be fun and interesting to watch Cohh
ADVAN

Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:41 am

I have to go to university on Monday but i can`t miss start of this epic playthrough! I will try to complete the game ( main story in particular ) as fast as i can to return to the community. And a big thanks to mods and staff for your job, new giveaway system is amazing and good luck to you during this event!
Captain_Stronk

Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:45 am

Fallout 4 is going to be.... [+] Show
just awesome and I'm glad to see the moments Cohh will enjoy with his Community

Triggered?^^ Not even 24 hours left till the PreStream starts :D I'm so hyped right now^^
Spunkeh87

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:20 am

So sad I'm gonna miss a lot of the streams but gotta work unfortunately >.<
How good is the cgna/twitch on mobile? That may be my only option..
Although saying that, I live in England so I should be able to catch Cohh in the afternoon, silver linings n all that :D
Malta1565

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Does anybody know how many streamers have early permission? I saw Dan got it as well, but haven't heard of any others.
Kairheen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:20 pm

This made me happy. I was only able to take one day off from work, which was Tuesday the 10th. Then I get Sunday and Monday off too as my regular days off, so that's one day to sleep, and two days to watch the streams!!!! So excite! Much wow!

Seriously, I cannot wait to watch Cohh play Fallout 4. I love watching the streams, because he just gets so into the story, it makes me feel like I'm playing it myself sometimes!!!!
Dragon_born_coder007

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm

*Pop* my brain just went boom I need some more cohh for medical treatment hurry up plz...
Triore

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:32 pm

This Fallout 4 journey is going to be amazing!! But unfortunately i'll will watch most of the content on youtube because work and rl. But when i have some spare time i will drop in the channel for some good vibes !!
Soulztealer

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 pm

I am so excited for this! Hype!!!
kbmv

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:11 pm

due the subonly chat because of silly people dropping spoilers, will we be able to access ga by whispers?

also, will we also be able to vote by whisper when a poll comes up?

16 hours....
SeanAugust

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:59 pm

I predict lots of death, death, weight limits, death, finding a store to sell stuff to, and maybe some death. Good luck on the run, Cohh! I'll try to stop in for a bit without spoiling it for myself.
dexzar

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Can't contain hyppppeee
vortigengamer

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Looking forward to it. And big grats on getting permission to stream a day early!
I predict A LOT of good vibes :D
Soulztealer

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:00 pm

[QUOTE="kbmv, post: 29711, member: 29360"]due the subonly chat because of silly people dropping spoilers, will we be able to access ga by whispers?

also, will we also be able to vote by whisper when a poll comes up?

16 hours....[/QUOTE]

Typically the mods always turn sub mode off for the giveaways.
LyonsDeFlamand

Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:49 am

There was an idea of doing giveaways by whispers, but I don't kmow if they made it happen...
Darthphipps

Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 pm

[QUOTE="evilbunny101, post: 29668, member: 21728"]
As you all know - Fallout 4's official release is 12:01am EST, November 10!
BIG Thanks to Bethesda as they have given our awesome leader express permission to stream Fallout 4 on November 9th! His 100% play through will begin at 8am EST with an 18 hour stream!

So, here's what we have in store:
  1. We have the Cohhilition Giveaway Notification Application (command !cgna in chat) for Dual-Subs so you don't have to have the stream open, but you can still be notified when giveaways are happening in chat! You will have the option to pop-out chat and accumulate tokens like normal while still being notified of giveaways when they occur.
  2. Many BIG Surprises are in store for our viewers, you've heard Cohh give teasers in chat as to what they may be, so be sure to utilize that CGNA app, if you're a dual sub.
  3. As you may have noticed we've underwent an artistic Fallout 4 overhaul! Many surprises still to come, but you've already seen the awesome emotes in chat created by the talented Julia!
  4. Cohh has begun a NEW Beard Challenge! With Fallout 4 beginning - Cohh has shaved his beard down and will begin the No Shave during Fallout 4 Challenge - Let's see how majestic his beard can be as he combs the Wasteland for epic loot! (See freshly shaved Cohh pictured here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTOvC-qUkAAI25Y.jpg)
  5. As a reminder - anyone keeping up with the Cohh's play through of Fallout 4 and falls behind, don't worry at all! We will be sure that his content is uploaded to YouTube ASAP thanks to Redeyedmonster!
  6. Finally, Don't forget to get your hands on the Fallout 4 inspired LIMITED Edition Cohhilition Tee Shirt here: http://www.cohh.tv/gearsshirt
Can't wait to see you all in chat for the epic journey we're all about to embark on!
Feel free to leave your predictions below on how you think the play through will go :D
[/QUOTE]
was watching earlier and had to go to work and used your duel stream but sound notifications does not work. i tested them both and they work fine but when a giveway is active it doesnt go off and when a winner is selected it doesnt as well. i have missed a few giveaways because of it :(
Soulztealer

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:08 pm

This Fallout 4 play through is even better than I thought it would ever be. So awesome!!! Good Job Cohh and Crew <3