500k, Max emotes unlocked, Community giveaways... THANK YOU GUYS!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
CohhCarnage

Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi guys :D Cohh here.

It has been a big month here on the channel. We’ve just broken through 500,000 followers while also unlocking the max amount of emotes we can have. I just want to take a second to thank you guys for everything you’ve done for me and the community. It’s been humbling, to say the least.

However, it’s important to note that these aren’t really goals, but milestones. With every new follower the dedication of the team behind the channel only grows stronger. Every follow is a silent promise between me and you to deliver quality content that will always be evolving, growing and improving. I want to make sure you guys know how serious I am about that. :)

We’ve built a corner of the internet that, frankly, I didn’t think was possible. A bastion of positivity, good vibes and attempts to understand each other's perspectives; even when we have opposing views. With the help of my phenomenal moderation and infrastructure team, I plan on kicking this to the next level in 2016. In addition to the new tools, bots and community avenues we will be implementing, we will also be taking time to make sure that those who support this venture are rewarded by adding as much possible value to our Subscriber and Dual Subscriber systems.

Our first step is our new Community Giveaway system. Whenever a Community giveaway is performed, ALL ACTIVE DUAL SUBS will be entered into the giveaway automatically. They don’t even need to be present in the channel. Similar to our new NoClaim giveaways, the winner will receive a Twitch message and have 24 hours to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim (or want) the prize, it will be rerolled at the next available giveaway slot after 24 hours has passed. What this means is that Dual Subs will now be auto-entered into many extra giveaways per month which I feel really adds an extra bit of value to those that go out of there way to support the channel. This is just a first step in bringing value to you.

Again, I want to thank everyone, subscribers and followers alike, for getting us to this point. We’ve climbed mountains to get here and it’s only the beginning. Some of the new systems we’re designing have never been done before on Twitch, and we appreciate you guys bearing with us as we get everything constructed. I really can’t wait to show you some of these new systems and it’s hard not to talk about! :D

Next up on the channel is our Xenoblade Chronicles X playthrough starting on December 4th at 8am EST. If this game grabs my attention, you will most likely be seeing a serious run of everything the game has to offer. In addition to, and after, Xenoblades, we’ll be preparing for the slew of new games coming out in 2016; Dishonored 2, For Honor, Uncharted 4, No Man’s Sky and many, many more are all on the list. I can’t wait to learn and experience these games with you!

If there is one thing I want to end this on, it’s a request: if you enjoy the channel, if we bring you any modicum of enjoyment or if we’ve ever improved your day, I ask that you spread those good vibes to those around you. If you ever leave one of my casts with a smile, take that smile and spread it to someone else. Let’s make this community a place where everyone feels welcome and newcomers wish they had found earlier. I can’t do this alone. This isn’t a one man show. It’s a consolidated effort of thousands. And you’re a part of that.

Thanks for letting me live my dream, guys. I’ll do everything I can to make this count.

Ben “CohhCarnage”
garyk1122

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:02 pm

It’s so great the way you appreciate your audience.
Be Good To Each Other
SteveHNH

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Right on, man! Just started watching and I quickly realized this community is something special. Super positive and fun to hang out in. It's a great example of what a stream can be if people are just excellent to each other :D .
IAmRaith

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:29 pm

its been a pleasure
MrsxQ_Qx

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Ive watched for a couple weeks now and I just wanted to say that what you (Cohh) and your team do is, simply put, Awesome! Your always giving 110% and it shows thru and thru. So ya just wanted to say that it is so good to see someone take to heart how many people are there supporting <3 Myself being one :) So again thank you
Kairheen

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Cohh, I found this channel during one of the darkest times in my life, and quickly discovered it to be as you put it, a bastion of positivity. Even though I'm more of a lurker, I still feel appreciated here. When I comment on something I see, I don't feel like an outsider, but rather one of the gang. It's a great feeling for an introvert like me. It's been something I have needed in my life, and I just wanted to say thanks to you and to your wonderful team, as well as all of the wonderful people in this community. I am happy to have been here for these milestones, and cannot wait to see the many more epic milestones to come! Keep being awesome, Cohh, and know that you living your dream has helped inspire myself and many others focus on ours!
aimeesays

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:40 pm

You more than earn our support through your good vibes and awesome entertainment. We aren't just watching you play - it feels like we're playing the games alongside you. We aren't just an audience, we're all friends. This community is one of a kind in the best possible way, and showed me how amazing Twitch communities can truly be with a little love and support. Keep up the epic work, and I look forward to the months and years ahead!
lurkmaster

Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:22 pm

The fact, that I watch you stream every day, enjoy it greatly and adjust my own day schedule to watch you, is an awesome thing.
Sometimes I feel like you're my brother, from another mother, from another end of the world!!!
Love you Cohh! Love the whole Cohhilition! Thank you all!

I can't even handle it!

Congratulations and best regards from Poland ;)
There are no mistakes, only happy accidents
marauders5

Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Been a lurker in your stream for quite some time now and i just recently decided to subscribe and all i can say is that i don't regret it for a second. You take time out of your day to make other peoples days a lot better and the community you created is just amazing, and that is so appreciated. I'm stoked to be part of this community. Keep up what you do Cohh. Good Vibes!
Rankz90

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey Cohh, it's a real pleasure to whatch your show - a friend of mine had shown me your stream - and there's nothing to say but - good show my friend - I'm really hyped about your stream and it makes some tedious hours to something great. Thanks a lot for it. Good Vibes and greetings from germany =)
calming_insanity

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Even though I am new to this community, it is easy to see the hard work and dedication from you, Cohh, and your staff. I was quickly accepted into the community with open arms and it already feels like home. Thank you and your staff for the wonderful job you have done thus far and I can only hope it continues for years to come (and I plan on sticking around)!

I would also like to thank those others who have been fundamental in spreading the "Good Vibes" and keeping this place on the internet, the community itself. You guys ROCK!

This community in it's entirety has provided a wonderful respite from the day to day humdrum of normal life and I wish I had found this earlier in life. Thank you everyone and to all....Good Show!
Malta1565

Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:16 pm

[QUOTE="MrsxQ_Qx, post: 30540, member: 70463"]Ive watched for a couple weeks now and I just wanted to say that what you (Cohh) and your team do is, simply put, Awesome! Your always giving 110% and it shows thru and thru. So ya just wanted to say that it is so good to see someone take to heart how many people are there supporting <3 Myself being one :) So again thank you[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the Cohhilition!
Malta1565

Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Thank you Cohh, subs/dual subs, followers, lurkers and everybody for making this community such a fun place.
Chronolost

Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 pm

While only being around for just a few weeks now, this community is one of the best. I am glad to have found it and hope that the Good Vibes continue!
j_dogg_69

Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Thank you cohh! I started watching when fallout4 came out. And have been addicted ever since. You've got an amazing team backing you. Best wishes for years to come.
SirBartOnTwitchIG

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:43 am

I started watching back during the Mad Max playthrough. You and your stream have quickly become my favorite on twitch and I'm glad to be a part of the Cohhilition. Keep it up, Cohh. You give me so many smiles and laughs during your streams
zloi_chelovek

Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:22 am

Just keep doing what you are doing Cohh - we'll help you with the rest ;)
Cohh and Mods - you are all awesome and you know it
Bad mood, bad vision, terrible sense of humor
Doctor_Yiggles

Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:23 am

Thank you for everything Cohh! Ever since the first day I've watched & found your stream from TotalBiscuit; I have enjoyed every minute of your streams. You have always made me feel joy even on my least happy days with your Good Vibes and just your energy of being joyful when you stream every single day.

Keep doing what you are doing and you deserve every single one of those followers & subscribers!

Cheers,

Doctor Yiggles
Jungo_Jungo

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:00 am

Thank *YOU* !
This is such a strange and wonderful place on the internet...
Amongst all the trolls and negativity, we find a place of good vibes , open and dedicated ppl (Your dedication really does show !)
I have the stream open all day at work (GMT +2 here, so...) and through the evening - Always great to hear <Good show> even when I'm not at the screen :D
All the best to you Cohh, the amazing mods and staff, Laina, Subs, followers and the Cohh-animal-kingdom :cool:

Keep it up !
Foreverv1

Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:14 am

Hey Cohh.I don't know if this is the right thread to share this but I made this Rap God Emote and I used Le Le Le Emote.Hope you like it !http://imgur.com/qxXJtak or this one http://imgur.com/1YSdmY9