2 Year Challenge Complete - Thank You!

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
evilbunny

Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Thank you! I know these words are echoed to you all daily, but they mean so very much. Many of you saw Cohh through from start to finish on this 2 year challenge, and of course we have picked up countless amazing new faces along the way. Cohh could not have made it to this milestone without Laina, his mods, and every one of You here every fluffin’ morning, rain or shine, to get him across this finish line.

To put it in perspective, it was April 4, 2013 when Cohh sat down and embarked on this full time journey of streaming on Twitch. In October 2013, Cohh had around 11,300 followers, 741,000 channel views, and roughly 300 viewers watching him as he set upon his 2 year challenge to stream every day. Today, with the help of each of you Cohhilition members, Cohh has 370,000+ followers, 25+ million channel views, 4,000+ viewers daily, 26,000 YouTube Subscribers, and 14,700+ Steam Group members. To say the least, it has been one hell of a ride!

Thank you to every one of you that tunes in each day, to you with the subscriber badge by your name, to those that posts a message on the forums, and those that retweet the stream on Twitter! Your support, your encouragement, your friendship has been invaluable.

Now that the 2 Year Challenge is complete, what will Cohh do? Well… He’s going to stream every day beginning at 8am EST! Come January 1, 2016 (with the encouragement of LainaCarnage) Cohh will embark on his SECOND 2 Year Challenge!! We can’t wait to see what the future holds, and if it’s anything like the growth and support over these last 2 years, it will be one AMAZING journey ahead.

See you all in the stream for a "Good Show!"
DrkAnbs

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

What can a lurker say about this man. He's like one if my buddies, someone that I could sit down with and have a drink and bull sh*t with. I can't see him everyday but I've watched him everyday morning so far in nopetober. What a ride. Let it keep going for time to come. Good show!
Shadow and Light
Cataloopy

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Cohh "EPIC" Congrats on your 2yr Stream VICTORY! It Has been a pleasure being
here with you and your Awesome ♥ Mods ♥ and this Great "Cohhmunity" to watch you succeed! I hope to be here for the next 2yr goal you have set to start in January 2016 Cheers and Beers.
gpxTide

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:29 pm

It was a wild ride Cohh! I was not there for all of it but I was there for 14 months, and I am glad so! I dont entirely remember entirely how I first notice Cohh because my memory is just as bad as his. cohhFail
lorflin

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:34 pm

[QUOTE="evilbunny101, post: 29386, member: 21728"]Image

Thank you! I know these words are echoed to you all daily, but they mean so very much. Many of you saw Cohh through from start to finish on this 2 year challenge, and of course we have picked up countless amazing new faces along the way. Cohh could not have made it to this milestone without Laina, his mods, and every one of You here every fluffin’ morning, rain or shine, to get him across this finish line.

To put it in perspective, it was April 4, 2013 when Cohh sat down and embarked on this full time journey of streaming on Twitch. In October 2013, Cohh had around 11,300 followers, 741,000 channel views, and roughly 300 viewers watching him as he set upon his 2 year challenge to stream every day. Today, with the help of each of you Cohhilition members, Cohh has 370,000+ followers, 25+ million channel views, 4,000+ viewers daily, 26,000 YouTube Subscribers, and 14,700+ Steam Group members. To say the least, it has been one hell of a ride!

Thank you to every one of you that tunes in each day, to you with the subscriber badge by your name, to those that posts a message on the forums, and those that retweet the stream on Twitter! Your support, your encouragement, your friendship has been invaluable.

Now that the 2 Year Challenge is complete, what will Cohh do? Well… He’s going to stream every day beginning at 8am EST! Come January 1, 2016 (with the encouragement of LainaCarnage) Cohh will embark on his SECOND 2 Year Challenge!! We can’t wait to see what the future holds, and if it’s anything like the growth and support over these last 2 years, it will be one AMAZING journey ahead.

[/QUOTE]
moonobscure

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 pm

[/QUOTE]
thearchitect225

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 pm

[/QUOTE]
I do so love to watch this man, whom I found through ellohime and a few others, get REKT and have a good time. I found him nearly two years ago if I remember correctly and am a regular viewer, haven't subbed yet unfortunately but hope to soon. Both Cohh and this amazing community deserve all the support and love that they get, and I hope to contribute to that.
(First post, dearly hope I've done it correctly)
Jesse G. :oops:
RedXIII

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:06 am

I found Cohh one day while trying to find someone new to watch, and boy did he stick with me. the upbeat and positive vibes in the morning and a coffee junkie life myself! It was a match made in viewer heaven! the cohhmunity has done a lot to help me grow. the constant love and support I get in the mornings the different views / thoughts on constant struggles in life really help me keep my head on straight. I owe the big man Mr Cohhcarnage more then he would probably ever be able to understand. Thank you for doing what your do Cohh! You're Amazing. Cohhmunity is Amazing. EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! LOVEEE YOU ALL! :D
TheShawnHawkins

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:50 am

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker for the time I've watched Cohh's channel. I first found him on JP's Dropped Frames and then again on The Co Optional Podcast. I enjoy Cohh's playthroughs because he plays similar to how I would play. I've watched almost everyday since the Fallout games and now interested in those games myself. I also want to say congrats on 2 years of streaming and hope for many more! And also GARY!
Murf_Dude

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 am

[/QUOTE]
MavenOfMisfortune

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:54 am

Cohh inspired me to pursue my YouTube and Twitch channels with renewed fervor, and the community has been so kind. He's hands-down my favorite streamer and it's not hard to see why. My only regret is that my sleep schedules don't often line up with the morning stream, but I don't regret any moment I spend chatting, lurking, or watching. Thanks for all the good times, and I look forward to all the good times to come! Good vibes, good show!
Malta1565

Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 am

Congrats Cohh, thanks so much. Looking forward to the next two years.

Evilbunny, did you make that pic of Cohh in your post? It's good.
TheReaper9

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:37 am

[/QUOTE]
The Grim Reaper
Alysante

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:57 am

Thank you Cohh and mods for making this channel the best in the world. Time just flys by while being in this awesome community cohhGG cohhL
Kiratze

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:10 am

Had to come out of lurk mode to post here.

Cohh and the Cohhilition has impacted my life in such a positive way and got me to look at Twitch and online communities in a different light. A light which shows the beauty and good that a community can be when nurtured with the right mindset, passion, and people. I've always loved games and how they bring people together. Being part of the Cohhilition just proved that even more.

From the moment I first spoke in Cohh's chat; I was hooked as a Cohhilition member for life. Regardless of my activity in chat, I'll always support such an spectacular group of people. I may have came and gone in what some may consider a flash, but I still hang around the Cohhilition; and every time I lurk mode it in Cohh's channel it is always a pleasure seeing so many new and old faces under one roof enjoying the company of Cohh, and each other; no matter the game.

Thanks to Cohh, his mods, and everyone waving the Cohhilition banner. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for such an amazing streamer and community.

Much love! <3
Sometimes I'll pop my head in to chat...
ADVAN

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:52 am

Gratz on 2 years, Cohh. You are the best streamer i have ever met. It is a pity i joined this amazing community so late. I am proud to be a part of it and a big thanks to Cohh, Laina, mods and all of Cohhilition`s members. Second 2 year challenge HYPE!
kbmv

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:54 am

Another lurker here

I discovered cohh at the end of 2014, it was December but i can´t remember what game was he playing.

I dual subbed for the first time in my life to a channel in twitch for the hugeaway that was on december. I was proud to be on the channel when the +500 subtrain.

Since then, lurking everyday, not ver talkative (is this word correct) during streams, but having fun with ttribe, evomies, penox, barry, dexzar, foxiest_ahri and some others when the stream is off.

Hope to get a job and more money to be able to help you, Laina and your wonderful pet sons/daughters.

Wish you the best of luck, thank you for beeing so cheerful and having a clean chat.

Love from Spain, you´re more than welcome to come around and be your guide in Seville.

You and your loves ones deserve the best!
pieszka

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:04 am

Thank you to Cohh, ald mods and everybody. I just started to watch Cohh recently but the community and watching streams is very fun and give a lots of GOOD VIBES! So more GV to you all *cheers* :)
Jibberjabber95

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:10 am

I have been around in the Cohhilition since around April of 2014 or whenever he was playing FNV and doing the OWB DLC. Not getting all sentimental and ***, but it is weird to think about how long I have been a member of this awesome community and that it is at a point in time where we will soon be enjoying Cohh's playthrough of Fallout 4. It has sort of come full circle and even though I hate the idea of Nopetober, because I am a big pansy and thus have not been around much this month, I love this fluffing community with all my heart. You guys have done so much for me, you can not even begin to imagine, because honestly if it was not for you guys I probably would have not gotten through all that I have experienced in the past year. Subbed for 13 months and that streak will not be ending anytime soon, thank you Cohh, Laina (for putting up with his shenanigans), the mods (i mean that is for whom we come for anyways), and the rest of you beautiful people. Cheers, good show, and all that jazz. cohhL cohhGV